Tax and Legal Consulting
Even institutions dedicated to serving social or welfare-related goals are not immune to the effects of the tax code. This is not only the case for commercially active companies but also for non-profit entities. Today, financial authorities audit them regularly, and in some cases quite intensively. Income tax, income tax, VAT, non-profit and donation law, real estate transfer tax, real estate tax, inheritance, and gift tax - are the main types of taxes and issues. Our activities include: Processing all current tax issues. Representation in tax courts and vis-à-vis authorities. Support for outsourcing, collaborations, mergers, and privatizations. (related to tax) statute text.
We provide clients with extensive legal advice, particularly in the following practice areas:
- Municipal, church, university, free non-profit, and private sponsors
- Operators of facilities in the field of health and disability care and support
- Social associations
- Social institutions
- Scientific and research facilities
- Facilities for the elderly
- Mobile care services
- Children's and youth organizations
- Organizations for collecting donations
- Cultural institutions
- Sports clubs and associations
- National and internationally active humanitarian organizations (eg in the field of development aid and disaster relief).
We are represented in the bodies of social institutions, especially in supervisory bodies; this helps us ensure a consistent focus of our advisory activities on the specific interests of businesses in the health sector and the social economy. We regularly publish basic and current tax issues in healthcare and social economy, as well as regularly perform as keynote speakers at all important events.
We offer complete legal, tax, and business consulting through our expert teams, whose composition is oriented to the requirements of specific issues.
Areas of activity and expertise
- Consulting services on issues related to non-profit law and donation law
- Consulting services on income tax issues to institutions from the health and social services sector, especially about determining taxable income from taxable business
- Consulting services on issues related to the sales tax imposed on institutions from the health and social services sector, especially concerning the application and scope of tax exemptions, the system of tariff reductions, and input tax deductions
- Advice on consolidated tax groups
- Consulting and support for measures of restructuring, merger, separation, privatization, and reorganization
- Advice and support when performing external tax audits
- Tax modeling of statutes, as well as other types of contracts
- Advice on defining transfer prices in the non-profit sector and formulating contractual arrangements for performance-related contracts
- Audit or preparation of tax returns, including asset allocation statements
- Support for the electronic exchange of information with tax authorities
- Payroll for salaried employees and financial accounting, especially in the non-profit sector